UX/UI Designer – Part-time or Freelance (f/m) // adsquare
Our team is looking for a part time UX/UI Designer to further optimize our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
Your responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Proven experience working with frontend developers
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools and development frameworks
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- A high level of responsibility from the very first day
- Work closely with our product and development team members
- Agile, focused, yet relaxed atmosphere with flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package
- And… a large reservoir of free drinks, snacks and fruits!