Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust’s solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company’s mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a UX Writer, you will be part of the Product Team, and you will collaborate with our close-knit solutions teams (UX, PM, Engineering) to create user-centered UX copy and product content. You will own and shape the information experience for our suite of products.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, project managers, and engineers across teams to design and build our user interfaces
- Know our users deeply through data, user research, and customer feedback, and advocate on their behalf
- Design information experience tests in collaboration with our product designers and researchers to continually improve our products
- Develop best practices and brand voice guidelines for UX copy consistent with our Design System
What you bring:
- Strong experience (3+ years) in UX writing for digital products, apps, or eCommerce
- Demonstrated understanding of design thinking, usability, and user experience best practices
- Data driven approach applied to writing decisions
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to balance multiple projects at the same time
- Strong written and spoken English skills
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Free language classes
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 20% employer contribution
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page. Or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!