Visual Designer – Datawallet // DataWallet
We’re looking for a well-rounded Visual Designer to join our team at our HQ in Berlin.
What We Do:
Datawallet is on a bold mission to give people full control over their data through a self-sovereign wallet paired with our decentralized C2B data marketplace. We’re creating the foundations for the next generation of the internet, and apps to disrupt the $300 billion data brokerage market. Supported by Tim Draper and Marc Benioff, Datawallet has raised more than $40M in funding and is changing the way personal data is handled and used for the foreseeable future.
About the Job
We’re looking for a well-rounded Visual Designer to help support our marketing, content, and sales teams. As a Visual Designer at Datawallet, you’ll be able to make a valuable contribution to design on key projects. You’ll work on everything from static assets, to interactive prototypes, so you’ll need a great eye for detail and the ability to work in an organized manner. You will be working directly with our creative director and collaborate closely with the different teams within the organization.
Some of the projects you might work on:
- Create visual assets for content marketing and social media
- Create educational, support and help materials
- Create brilliant infographics and visualizations
- Work on interactive product prototypes
- Help bring the quality of Datawallet’s branding to the next level
- A portfolio with strong visual work
- A fundamental understanding of typography, color, and layout
- Experience with visual design and prototyping tools, especially Adobe Creative Suite. Framer a plus.
- 2-5 Years experience as a professional designer
- An excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
Huge Bonus Points:
- An interest or experience in Design Systems
- Some prior experience with React
- UI/UX experience a plus
What we Offer:
- Working out of our brand new office located in Berlin Mitte with free coffee, drinks, snacks
- Highly competitive wages
- Top-of-the-line equipment: Laptop of choice, custom monitor setup, standing desk, etc.
- Opportunities to travel to both the Berlin and New York City HQ