Web Designer // AMBOSS
At AMBOSS we believe that design can drive motivation, satisfaction, and happiness. Our design team is continually on the lookout to further improve and create the best user experiences possible. Our designers stand for quality that brings delight to all who visit or communicates with AMBOSS. A holistic approach where the customer is and comes first!
Does this sound like a team you want to join? Then apply for the role of Web Designer (f/m/d).
AMBOSS is a company built by doctors, for doctors with the mission of making medical information universally accessible and effective. After the successful launch of our global platform in 2017, we need your help to further enhance our user experience.
As Web Designer (f/m/d) at AMBOSS you’ll:
- Collaborate with content and editorial teams to conceptualize original landing pages and other website designs that bring simplicity and user friendliness to our customers
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards that you test and check making sure that your assumptions are backed by data and research
- Ensuring website functionality, stability, and scalability across devices with a mobile first focus
- Collaborate with a team of experienced in-house designers
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven work experience as a web designer with demonstrable graphic design skills showcased in a strong portfolio
- First hand work experience with WordPress, HTML, and CSS
- Up-to-date knowledge on the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Drive to test assumptions with different research tools like A/B testing or heat mapping
- An optimistic outlook, the drive to learn new things and intrinsic self-motivation
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate ideas and be clearly understood, both in verbal and in written English
- The desire to work collaboratively as part of a larger team in a fast-paced environment
Desired (but not required):
- Work experience within an agency is looked upon favorably
- Command over the German language
We offer you all the tools needed to manage a well balanced work-life and the chance to work with flat organizational hierarchies. Our office is equipped with everything you need to feel good and have fun while having a positive impact on the world.
The AMBOSS prescription
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night & the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- We care about the environment too: enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a free monthly train pass or free bicycle.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.
If you need any more information or help please don’t hesitate to send an email to [email protected]