Working Student – Infographic Designer
JustWatch is an international streaming guide and movie marketing start-up based in Berlin. Founded by an experienced and successful team in October 2014, JustWatch brings together world-class knowledge in marketing, product and AdTech. We are constantly looking for passionate people to join our mission.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a talented graphic designer to help us turn exciting facts about the film industry, streaming services, movies and TV shows into engaging visualizations.
- Experienced in graphics design
- Strong affinity towards information design
- Passionate about movies and tv show related topics
- Good communication skills in English
- Always eager to learn new skills and tools
- Strong organizational skills and a structured working style with attention to detail
- A passionate, professional and fun team
- Work on one of the biggest movie/tv platforms worldwide and learn from a team on top of their game
- See your work being published to news portals and blogs, industry insiders and our customers
- Freedom, responsibilities and support to pursue your personal development goals
We love challenging goals. We are questioning everything. We are always learning. And we are excellent in execution. We believe in the 80/20 rule and try to apply common sense and pragmatism to everything, so we are looking for people with business sense and a “no bullshit attitude”.
Sounds like you?
Then have a take on our little design challenge:
Send the completed challenge together with your CV, a motivation letter and other samples of your work (portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please only apply if you are REALLY interested, all copy paste mass applications will be directly rejected.