Working Student – Junior Digital Designer
iMusician is seeking a working student as Junior Digital Designer (20h / weekly) to support our Marketing Team in the creation and execution of visual assets following the brand and product style guides and strategies.
We’re looking for a Junior Designer who believes in our mission of making music distribution easy and accessible to artists and labels around the world.
- Under the direction of our Performance Editorial team, create sketches and final designs across markets and formats for iMusician’s channels such as email, social media, presentations and website
- Develop effective visualizations, animations and data stories of all kinds that engage target audiences through strong design, clear messages and catchy narratives
- Have an understanding of how to analyse and create high performing imagery.
- Support the team in creating templates and process optimizations
- Collect market intelligence, providing accurate and up-to-date information on design trends and developments, and utilize them effectively
- Support the team in creation, maintenance and updates of style guides
- Review & analyze our competitors’ design strategy to be able to identify potential risks and opportunities within the industry and from new or existing competitors
- Enrolled in graphic / communication / web / media design related university or course
- Based / registered in Germany
- Affinity/initial experience in design
- Experience with Adobe Suite (incl. Photoshop & Illustrator) and Canva would be preferable
- Proactive attitude in problem solving and suggestions, able to implement feedback with ease and in a timely manner
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail
- While not a requirement, knowledge and understanding of the music industry, digital media landscape, and music distribution is a plus
- Work proficiency in English
- Highly motivated, international team of music lovers and marketing professionals
- High degree of autonomy, with a coaching approach from management
- Regular, scheduled feedback
- Flexible working times
- Remote / mobile work possible from everywhere in Germany
- Option to take unpaid leave on top of your regular holidays and to work from abroad
- Centrally located, modern office in the beautiful “Bergmannkiez” (Kreuzberg) with free coffee, drinks and snacks
- Regular Team Events, as well as “Feierabend Beers”
If you have got a strong acumen for digital marketing and are looking to build your career in an exciting music and technology company, we’d love to hear from you!
Please only apply through the form on our career page: https://imusician-digital.jobs.personio.de/job/594828?display=en