⚡️Front-End Engineer | Front-End Engineer | 55,000-65,000 EUR/Year + Stock Options
Great that you are here! This job posting is all about the specific role that you could take at tl;dv. Because our overall company culture is extremely important for us, please also have a look at our tl;dv Culture & Careers page⚡️🌈 🌐
If you then like what you read – shoot over your application! We’re looking for highly motivated team players to join our hungry squad!
tl;dv in a nutshell
- We are on the mission to enable people to organize work around life instead of life around work
- We put an end to meeting fatigue
- We are merging live & async collaboration
- We offer stock options for every new member joining our close-knit team – all of us are entrepreneurs at heart!
- We are 100% remote 🌍🌏🌎
To get an idea of the type of company that we are building, check out our Product Hunt launch. Jack Nicholson will share with you how he thinks about meetings 😻
Now to Front-End Development at tl;dv
We’re not afraid to think outside the box and rethink the way we interact with technology. With this mindset, we’ve already built a completely new way to navigate through video, to make our users feel as fast as Super Mario 🕹️👾 instead of sitting through boring meeting recordings. Building lightweight solutions such as our Grammarly-like Notion integration and other collaboration platforms is what truly excites us.
Ultimately, we love attention to detail and take time for things that matter and that leave a lasting impression on our prospective users and clients. Like our landing page (http://tldv.io/). We have big projects in mind and can’t wait to get you started in our Browser Extension team!
Here is what we’re looking for
- Experience in mid or large size companies building apps that scale
- 3-5 years of experience as a Front-End Developer
- Deep knowledge of React, TypeScript, and NodeJS
- Experience with Chrome Extensions is a big plus
- Experience with Native/Electron apps is a big plus
- Extensively modified and tailored UI component libraries such as ReachUI or MUI is a plus
- Knowledge of agile software development
- Initiative and ability to solve problems through innovative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
General skills and personality traits that are important to us across the company
- You are passionate about the future of remote and async-first culture
- You care about the problem we’re solving
- You love product-led growth
- You’re able to navigate through ambiguity and thrive in early startups
- You’re able to break goals into a clear roadmap with milestones
- You’re independent and can manage your own workload (and our expectations)
- You’re curious and creative
- You’re looking outside the box and are passionate to improve other business areas at tl;dv
- You love growth!
- You have strong writing skills and are a proactive communicator
- Kind and honest personality
- BYOW – bring your own weirdness 🥰
We offer a mix of Phantom Stock (0.1 – 0.3%) and competitive compensation for you. The rates are depending on your level of experience, but also the added value brought to the team! We like to focus on your trajectory, not your state. We believe that anyone with the right mindset and motivation can win against Goliath. As a consequence, were looking to promote from within.
To learn more about our culture and how we work as a team, check out our Culture & Careers Page!
Showing in your application that you’ve read our Notion page, will highly increase our likelihood to respond within a day 🙌