Agile Software Tester – Logistics Technology (m/f/d) // lieferando
We are looking for a Software Tester to join our multinational and multicultural technology division. You will have the opportunity to set up new processes and to bring a new standard of quality in our mobile and web applications.
- Coordinate and carry out manual test plans and documentation for our web and mobile applications in an agile working environment
- Participate and help in the planning of new features by providing a quality perspective in all our discussions
- Assist the team in risk assessment prior to releasing new versions
- Analyze incoming defects for validity and severity
- Be the person that coaches and supports our developers in testing and continuous improvement towards quality
- Add test cases to our current library
- You are able to identify all mistakes in the information below (at least 4)
- You bring hands-on work experience (around 2 years) in manual software testing for web and mobile applications
- Ideally you have some experience with test automation. (e.g. Appium or Selenium Web Driver)
- You have excellent English communication skills (spoken and written). A plu8s if you speak a second language especially German
- You approach your job with an open mind both towards people as well as technologies
- You are persistent and a team player – the more difficult the challenge, the more motivated you are to find a solution together with your team
- You are [email protected] curious and demonstrate initiative to continuously learn
- ISTQB certification would be a plus
- Awesome team!
- Freedom to bring your own ideas and implament them. We will support you and work together towards your suggestions
- A competitive salary
- Internal as well as external training and conferences
- Awesome team events at great locations
- Inhouse German courses, free drinks, fruits and several fitness related perks
- Regular cakes!
- Perfect applications: no bugs, no errors, nothing to worry about