Software Engineer (Big Data)
Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust’s solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company’s mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a Software Engineer (Big Data), you will serve top in class clients by developing and maintaining a public API directly used by our clients and our internal products. This is a high scale product! This API is querying and serving 5m/req/day from a 800TB database distributed over 96 servers.
You will be working in a small cross functional team focusing on offering a fast and customer focused experience to our clients.
- Maintain and improve the current API
- Build and implement new features
- Optimize and find creative solutions to improve the current performance
- Participate and help in architecture decisions
- Bring your engineering knowledge to help our product team design features
What you bring:
- Experience building APIs serving lots of data (Rest or GraphQL)
- Solid experience (3+ years) building software in type-safe languages (C, C++, Go, Erlang, Elixir, Java, Scala, Kotlin)
- Strong experience with PostgreSQL in a sharded environment
- Experience building asynchronous API is a plus
- Experience with GO is a plus
- Experience with Google Big Query, Snowflake or Redshift is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 20% employer contribution
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!