For the position of Android Developer, we are looking for an innovative developer (m/f/d) who thrives on creating state-of-the-art apps and who’s known to be a great collaborator.
- 29 days off, including 3 Event Days
- Flexible working hours
- Healthy work-life balance
- Competitive salary package
- Personal development plans
WHAT WILL YOU BE WORKING ON?
- Working on the functional and aesthetical development of our Android apps
- Continuously improving code quality and feature stability
- Maintaining, enhancing and optimising our applications
- Working with our Product Owners and UX/UI Designers to ensure our apps are a delight to use
HOW DO YOU FIT IN?
- 4+ years of experience as an Android Developer
- Extensive knowledge of Kotlin, Java and Android SDK as well as third-party libraries
- Experience with REST APIs and how to debug them
- You know your ways in tools like Android Studio, Gradle, and Google Play Store
- You work well in an agile environment (SCRUM) but you also know how to deliver great results on your own
WORKING AT HUMANOO
HUMANOO is a rapidly growing Health-Tech startup in Berlin-Kreuzberg. We work with corporations and insurers to empower people to achieve their personal health goals. Users of our platforms get incentivised with cash-outs, products, and services to live a healthier lifestyle – guided by the tailored content in our app.
At HUMANOO you get to work in an international team with a can-do attitude. We embrace diversity and inclusion: Come as you are! We get together on a regular basis, from informative All-Hands Meetings to exciting team events.
Last but not least: We don’t hire profiles – we hire people. If your background is a little different, but you still believe you could be a great addition to the HUMANOO family: Apply today! 💌
Please understand we can only consider candidates residing in Germany. Acquisition is not appreciated.