Android Developer (m/f/) // Humanoo
HUMANOO is a fast growing health tech startup from Berlin. Not only do we promote health – we also create monetary benefits based on health behavior through our intelligent solutions. We are the only company in Europe able to guarantee cash-outs to our users. Both insurance companies and international companies belong to our customers and improve the health of insured persons and employees through HUMANOO. Working at HUMANOO means – with a team of more than 15 nations – to set new values and standards in an industry. We offer you a good work-life balance in an attractive working environment with a great team and above-average pay. Do you want to make the world a little healthier? Join us!
- Improve and extend the features of our Android apps
- Continuously improve code quality and feature stability
- Minimum four years of professional work experience as an Android developer
- Experience with the mobile app development lifecycle, including such tools as Android Studio, Gradle, and Google Play Store
- Deep knowledge of Kotlin and Java and Android SDK as well as third party libraries
- Experience in testing your code
- Experience working with REST APIs and how to debug them
- Ability (and willing) to work in a fast and efficient agile environment
- To work flexibly and independently to get tasks done as well as working closely together within a cross functional team
- You have working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency, German can be an advantage
- Knowledge of the asynchronous, event-based design of RxJava for the Android platform
- Knowledge of MySQL in order to debug
- Knowledge of Swift and iOS app development
- Knowledge of Google Fit is beneficial
- Knowledge of Firebase
- Knowledge of Fabric and Fastlane
- Your chance to help shape a company with exceptional potential in rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks
- A creative work environment with short decision paths and flat hierarchies
- Full responsibility for your area and decision-making freedom
- Regular team events, e.g. Barbecues, Fireside Chats, Stand Up Paddling, Go Karting and and and
- Stylish and loft-like office in the middle of Kreuzberg
- Delicious coffee, Turkish tea, cold drinks, fruit and biweekly lunch events
Would you like to become part of a promising and dynamic startup?
Apply now at jobs(at)e-therapists.de. We are looking forward to your application!