Automotive Software Engineer (m/f) // Asaphus Vision
Do you have experience as software developer in the automotive industry and are you looking for your next big adventure? Are you eager to work in a highly motivated team of experts in machine and deep learning? Then join our team! As automotive software engineer you would be responsible to transform our face recognition and eye tracking applications to be ISO 26262 compliant.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong programming skills in C++.
- Practical experience in software development of ASIL-rated products.
- Practical experience with software design and development concepts.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- German residency or existing working permit for Germany is essential.
- And of course, know how to write clean and solid code!
About Asaphus Vision:
Asaphus Vision develops head tracking, eye tracking and face recognition software for the automotive industry. Our team consists of experts in machine and deep learning, and embedded software development. Our office is in the heart of Berlin.