Backend developer (m/f/d) // Bewatec
BEWATEC is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of digital communication solutions for hospitals, clinics and dialysis facilities.
Our software solution provides caregivers, physicians and patients with relevant content at any time, covering the complete patient journey. We integrate cutting-edge real-time applications or solutions for the Internet of Things in the health-tech environment.
Our CPO Bernd is looking for an experienced Backend developer (m/f/d) to join our newly established team here in Berlin to bring our backend activities to the next level!
About the product: CONNECTEDCARE allows patients to have all the hospital services and information through digital applications wherever they want and on whatever device, thanks to an innovative cloud-based system.
Once you are here you will…
- Be among the first engineers to develop our system and products, in order to facilitate the daily life of both patients and doctors
- Build, maintain, and deploy new and existing functionalities
- Write sustainable code, easy to test and that you are proud of
- Help proactively in improving our current infrastructure
- Collaborate closely with the product and design teams (which are also growing !) on building new features
- Participate in planning, discussions and business meetings – your voice counts
What you should bring (ideally):
- Proven professional experience as a Backend Developer, preferably from a startup environment or digital hub initiative of a corporate structure
- In-depth understanding of API & Web development
- Experience with AWS cloud and CMS is a plus
- Problem-solving aptitude and an analytical mind with a business insight
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player
- Fluent level of English
What you will find here:
- We are inspired by a meaningful mission: our goal is to build easy-to-use products for patients and clinics, in order to ensure a smooth medical process and information sharing – that matters!
- Our aspiration is to grow as an international team of curious and motivated peers, always aiming higher and looking for the next opportunity to make an impact
- Our fundamental people philosophy is built on trust so we are promoting a culture of individual empowerment and open communication
- Learning & development is important to us, we will support you with your individual growth
- Even though we are a well-established German company, in the Berliner site we work in a young and dynamic atmosphere, with of course all the typical startup perks (super office in centre of Berlin, free drinks and fruits, flexible working hours…)
If you feel inspired and want to join a valuable cause, please send us your CV/LinkedIn/Portfolio here (no need for a cover/motivation letter), we will come back to you as soon as we can.