Backend Developer (m/f/d) // Qinous
Qinous is a meaningful tech company which develops energy storage units for the global microgrid market. We have built an integrated software and hardware solution, allowing off-grid systems to significantly increase their use of renewable energy. After establishing a portfolio of more than 30 projects in five continents and recent funding round, Qinous is building out its engineering team to continue to develop ground breaking monitoring software for our battery management systems and are looking for more talented developers to join our journey.
Do you want to change the future of energy with us?
Your future accomplishments:
- Develop software (IoT) for our embedded data loggers to transmit data to the cloud
- Develop cloud services that display and analyze data from the energy storage units
- Integrate with third-party data management software through an API
- Be a crucial part in the selection of technologies, as well as design of architecture
- Provide recommendations and ideas for new technologies, methods and improvements
- 5+ years of experience as a backend developer for web-applications and/or IoT solutions
- Experience working with RESTful Web Services
- You value the importance of DevOps methodologies and have a holistic approach to software development
- If you have experience using Kotlin, we consider this a large plus
- Experience with time-series databases such as InfluxDB or TimescaleDB is a plus
- Experience in renewable energy is a plus
- Good communication skills & fluency in English
So why should you join us?
- Work on a technically interesting product with interesting technologies (Go, Kotlin, C++, TypeScript, Structured Text).
- Become part of a senior team of developers that communicates and works closely together.
- You become a vital part of a sustainable company in a future market.
- The chance to contribute to changing an industry by applying innovative technology in a highly relevant and meaningful field.
- A chance to be highly involved in the creation and development of the development processes.
- Short decision-making processes and room for initiative.
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth.
- An inclusive atmosphere and the chance to work within a team of experts.
Keen on this meaningful challenge? Then we’d love to get to know you better. Submit your application documents online and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Qinous embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to hiring a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.