Backend Developer – Node.js (m/f/d)
Solarize is a startup of an experienced founding team in the field of B2B Software as a Service. We automate the billing of electricity deliveries in commercial tenant power & microgrid projects.
To advance the energy transition, we as a founding team are working for a future that enables every building to produce and consume electricity locally. Our software solution offers utilities, building owners and builders of solar power systems the opportunity to increase their revenues and reduce the complexity of commercial tenant power projects.
You will directly support the founding team with your work and have a direct impact on the future of a rapidly changing energy market. If you have always been thinking about breathing some start-up air and participating actively in early stage company growth, we look forward to hearing from you. At the same time, tenants profit from green energy that is cheaper than the one from the grid.
- Design, develop and maintain our microservices with a focus on high scalability
- We build it – we run it. You will work with an experienced engineering team on the whole product development
- Integrate, process and store massive amounts of metering data
- Work on accounting automation topics
- Proactively assist with the evaluation and introduction of innovative backend technologies, tools and deployment pipelines
- Experience with software development using Node.js
- Knowledge about relational database systems like PostgreSQL
- Building and testing APIs using REST, gRPC or GraphQL
- Passionate about new backend technologies
- Ideally you have experience using and deploying Cloud Infrastructure such as PubSub, Cloud Functions or Storage
- Familiar with common development platforms and tools, such as Github, NPM, Linting, etc.
- You have already heard about agile development processes or even better: you appreciate agile development
- Work with very experienced founders and passionate software engineers
- Early bird or night owl? We have flexible working hours including remote work
- Work in our rooftop office in Berlin (Q2 2023) and enjoy good vibes and excellent coffee together with an amazing team
- Participate in the company’s success by having stock options
- Everything you need to do a great job (MacBook Pro etc.)
- Open-minded culture and team events
- Continuing education budget for courses, books, conferences and training
- Urban Sports Club, Public Transport Ticket and Job Bike