Backend Developer – PHP (f/m/x)
We are an agile team consisting of developers, graphic designers, consultants, editors and wonderful people in general.
Together, we work in the district of Mitte in Berlin with political parties, parliamentary groups and foundations to help make political processes in our country digital and attractive.
Drawing on our PHP-based content management system Drupal, we’re committed to building innovative software tools and informative digital offers that our customers can use for their targeted communications work.
Are you the Backend Developer PHP (f/m/x) that we’re looking for to complete our team?
- Implementing new functions in our product as well as further projects
- Integrating tools with APIs of external service providers (Facebook, Stipe, etc.)
- Testing and documenting as well as iterative optimisation of functions and tools
- Overseeing the continued development of modules and components
- A passion for excellent software architecture
- Experience with complex development projects
- Good to excellent knowledge of PHP
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with Drupal or Symphony desirable
- Experience with GIT and Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.) desirable
- Experience with Elasticsearch desirable
- Experience with the APIs of Facebook etc. desirable
Entry as a Junior or Senior Developer possible, depending on experience.
What we offer
- An independent and responsible role
- Space and support for your personal and professional development
- Flat hierarchies and flexible, family-friendly working hours
- After the pandemic: barbecues together during lunch break
- Also after the pandemic: flexible working hours and working from home