Backend Engineer (Python) // adjust
Adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer to join our development team in Berlin.
What we offer you:
- An important and shaping role in a fast-growing company
- A competitive salary
- An open and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- An international team with a strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as Friday team lunches and free access to our company gym
- More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page.
As a Backend Engineer, you will join the team that is taking care of our topnotch campaign management solution. With your knowledge in Python and PostgreSQL, you will be able to build RESTful APIs and support the front-end team. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and improvement of our Django applications.
- Develop, maintain and enhance Django application
- Build RESTful APIs for our ReactJS frontend
- Integrate third-party services such as Facebook, Google, and Snapchat
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience working with PostgreSQL
- Understanding of HTTP
- Basic level of HTML, CSS, JS
- Familiarity with Go is a plus
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!