For the position of Senior Backend Engineer, we are looking for an innovative developer (m/f/d) who thrives on solving complex puzzles and who’s known to be a great collaborator.
- 29 days off, including 3 Event Days
- Flexible working hours
- Healthy work-life balance
- Competitive salary package
- Personal development plans
WHAT WILL YOU BE WORKING ON?
- Designing and implementing highly scalable backend applications. Speed and stability are what make or break our apps.
- Continuously expanding and optimising our high-performance services. If there’s room for “more for less”, that’s your call!
- Designing APIs and 3rd party integrations. HUMANOO is supported by a number of devices and apps, and we’re constantly expanding our reach.
- Collaborating with our cross-functional product team on new products and features. We’re always working on new products, tailored features and more. Up to you to ensure we maintain a steady framework.
HOW DO YOU FIT IN?
- 3+ years of experience as a Java Backend Engineer or similar
- Lots of experience with Maven, Spring, Jenkins, Hibernate, jUnit
- Savvy with Git, AWS, MySQL, and query optimisation
- You know your way in SCRUM, and you don’t shy away from designing architectures and complex data models
WORKING AT HUMANOO
HUMANOO is a rapidly growing Health-Tech startup in Berlin-Kreuzberg. We work with corporations and insurers to empower people to achieve their personal health goals. Users of our platforms get incentivised with cash-outs, products, and services to live a healthier lifestyle – guided by the tailored content in our app.
At HUMANOO you get to work in an international team with a can-do attitude. We embrace diversity and inclusion: Come as you are! We get together on a regular basis, from informative All-Hands Meetings to exciting team events.
Last but not least: We don’t hire profiles – we hire people. If your background is a little different, but you still believe you could be a great addition to the HUMANOO family: Apply today! 💌
Please understand we can only consider candidates residing in Germany. Acquisition is not appreciated.