Backend Engineer (Python) // adjust
Adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer (Python) to join our Development Team in Berlin.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Relocation assistance
- An international team with a strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as Friday team lunches and free access to our company gym
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page. Or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
As a Backend Engineer, you will take care of our topnotch campaign management solution. With your knowledge in Python, you will build the technical foundation that will allow Adjust to provide the analytics, reporting, and data APIs for customers to improve their advertising campaigns’ performance. You will be responsible for the end-to-end development of both client-facing and data infrastructure features, from design to production.
- Develop and maintain pipelines responsible for ingesting data from a variety of sources
- Integrate with partner APIs (e.g. Facebook, Google, and Snapchat)
- Investigate data discrepancies and identify root causes
- Gradually migrate monoliths into microservices
- Collaborate with front-end engineers to implement new features
- Perform code reviews and have your code reviewed on a daily basis
- Proficiency in Python and Django (or Flask)
- Experience working with PostgreSQL, Redis and task queues
- Understanding of HTTP
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS
Interested? Let’s Talk!