Backend Java Developer – Infinitec Solutions (f/m/div) // FinLeap
Infinitec Solutions is reinventing software development for Banks and Enterprises to create a revolutionary Financial Customer Experience for their Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) clients across Europe. Our innovation platform allows our partners to deliver financial management solutions (banking and non-banking) tailored to SMEs at the very forefront of the digital frontier.
Join our diverse and international Engineering team in Berlin to drive the development of our Platform based on API and microservice technology; a scalable, modular and fully configurable solution with an external development portal. Our developers are passionate about Backend, they look after their code, and they actively shape our product solutions.
Based on cutting-edge platform technology, our platform provides our partners a quick time-to-market, easy platform configuration and out-of-the-box integration to third-party products or modules developed by themselves.
Founded in 2016, Infinitec has taken several partners live, but the Platform constantly evolves and grows to remain on top of latest technology, integrate new user experience practices and respond to partner needs.
What will keep you challenged?
- Work with and have the liberty to contribute to our Backend tech stack
- Deliver features and fixes together with your squad and our other teams in an agile work environment
- Take ownership first of small and later of larger projects from conception to delivery
- Participate in evaluations of architecture and development methods of the platform
- Contribute to shaping and improving internal processes and work methods
Java 8 and 10, Spring (Boot, DI, MVC, Cloud), Postgresql, Docker, Microservices, AWS
React.js, Redux, Redux-Saga
What will make you succeed?
- Experience in our Tech stack
- A keen interest in researching and applying new technologies
- An eye for security, performance and testing in coding
- Proactive in sharing knowledge with your team and contributing to solutions in a team setting
- Good communication skills in English
What do we offer?
Besides the standard stuff like free drinks (everything you can imagine – from coffee over Club Mate to juices and 4 different kinds of beer), cereal and fruit, discounts on transportation, gym memberships and local restaurants, we offer:
- Competitive salary + 28 vacation days
- Flexible working hours with core working times
- We embrace remote work on a trust basis with your team and supervisor
- You’ll work with the best people in their fields in a diverse and international environment
- Top-notch technology equipment – whatever you need to do your job the best way possible
- 6th floor light infused office in the heart of Berlin with a rooftop terrace and chill out areas, table tennis, table soccer and shower facilities as well as yoga classes, running groups etc…
- Regular team events – we celebrate our success together
- We believe in personal growth and development. Share your personal aims and let’s achieve them together.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe’s No.1 fintech ecosystem
- Relocation and visa support for internationals
Check out our pages on Stackoverflow and Recruitee to learn more!
Feels like the place and the job for you? Apply and let’s talk more about it!