Backend Software Developer (f|d|m)
Do you like to code with absolute passion and love a high level of personal responsibility? Do you like working online and want to support a rapidly growing start-up? Do you collaborate well in a team environment?
We want you!
digidip is a community of developers who have nurtured effective relationships with many loyal clients.
We are one of the fastest-growing Start-Ups in Berlin and the world’s most devoted private network. Our technology makes monetizing their content easier for sites in the premium segment without additional expenses.
We are committed to creating software for our stakeholders, providing availability to respectfully and helpfully answer questions of neighboring colleagues, and attempting to keep the gatekeepers at the door. One of our core values is trust, which requires cooperation.
What we offer you at digidip:
- A family-friendly work environment
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities
- Employee assistance program (anonymous counseling and support service)
- 30 days annual leave
- Additional monthly EUR 50.00 free-spend allowance
- EUR 40.00 discount on a BVG Jobticket
- Language course support up to B2 English/German
- An international and highly motivated community of the most innovative people in the industry to work with and whom you will miss during your vacation
- A beautiful loft office located in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Regular company events
- Free drinks
Your responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the software planning with the product management and the engineering team
- Analyzing requirements and developing a complete solution while focusing on best practices, timeline, and potential dependencies in the software
- Developing and maintaining data pipelines and APIs to improve and support aspects of the business’s infrastructural needs
- We are continually researching the latest advancements in backend technologies and architectures and staying up to date with the latest trends.
- Identify areas for modification and improvement.
What you bring in:
- At least three years of proven experience as a Software Developer in building web applications
- Good knowledge of back-end software development focused on providing highly optimized API s and supporting data pipelines using cloud-based services.
- High proficiency in using object-oriented programming techniques while remaining pragmatic and focused on quality code
- Proficient understanding of SQL, including complex queries and optimization
- Knowledge of writing tests (Jest)
- Understanding of data streaming and experience with queuing systems
- Good knowledge of git
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to ‘troubleshoot’ issues
- English on a professional level, verbal and in written form
- Collaborate well in a team environment
At digidip, we strongly believe in empathy, trust, and thoughtfulness as significant cornerstones of a successful modern AdTech business with international activities.
We embrace the most diverse backgrounds of our team and see this as a significant quality of our company.
All our employees have equal career opportunities at digidip, regardless of gender, origin, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or other personal attributes.
Candidates will be considered and selected equally based on their skills, qualification, and the needs of the company.
We know that experience and skills are matters of development and gain while working. Therefore, we encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet 100% of the requirements for this position.
Please send us your application today!