To be considered for the role, please send your CV together with your motivation letter to email@example.com. We are looking forward to your full application that gives us an exact idea of what motivates you, why you want to work at JustWatch and how you relate to our core values.
JustWatch is an international movie marketing startup based in Berlin. Founded in October 2014 by an experienced team with world-class knowledge in marketing, product and AdTech we are constantly looking for passionate people to join our mission.
JustWatch offers data-driven movie marketing for the film industry. Based on user data from JustWatch.com and our apps we run digital marketing campaigns for Hollywood’s latest blockbusters, fresh TV-show releases as well as for independent movies.
Who we are looking for:
Curiosity, drive, and passion are shared characteristics of all people at JustWatch and we are looking for these values in every person we are hiring. We only want people who are willing to constantly learn through challenging themselves and others. All of us also love to get things done and strongly believe in “done is better than perfect”.
In addition, for this particular role:
- You have a solid understanding of SQL. You read and “speak” it without problems
- Possess basic knowledge in database design principles and architecture. Hand-on experience with OLTP (Postgres, MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle and etc.) and Cloud-native OLAP databases (Snowflake, RedShift, BigQuery) is a big plus
- Ability to explain complex analysis in a simplified manner for business stakeholders verbally and in appealing interactive reports
- You have a hands-on mentality and you deliver results
- Open-minded to new technologies and cross-platform BI ecosystem
- Experience with data visualization tools is a plus, e.g.: Google Sheets / MS Excel, Google Data Studio, Looker, Redash, PowerBI, etc.
- English (professional working proficiency), German is a plus
- Knowledge of these technologies will be a plus: DBT, Apache Airflow, Snowplow, Containers/Docker, GCP, Kubernetes, Vertipaq
- Your main responsibility will be day to day collaboration with our Campaign & Marketing team, who run campaigns for the newest movie & TV-show releases. You will assist in defining KPIs, extracting them from our data warehouse and then summarizing / presenting them in various reporting & dashboard solutions
- Help develop our extensive survey system that spans multiple platforms and employ statistical methods to gain insights from survey results
- Communicate with Product-, Content- & Campaign- Managers to put together requirements, develop analyses and communicate results regarding a range of topics
- You will become part of a passionate, professional and friendly team while getting first-hand experience in building a world-leading tech company
- A steep learning curve: You will work directly with and learn from Christoph and his team who are leading experts in mobile marketing, user acquisition and data-driven online marketing
- A challenging environment with an open feedback culture and a strong focus on personal development
- Lots of room for personal development, freedom, and responsibility
- You will have access to an experienced founder team with an international track record in building successful tech companies
Sounds like you? Great, we’d like to meet you. Just send us a short mail that gives us an idea of what motivates you, why you want to work at JustWatch and how you think you will help us to achieve our goals. We are not interested in a perfect CV, or letters of recommendation. We just want to know who you are and who you want to become!
Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org! We are very much looking forward to meeting you.