BI Developer / Data Engineer (m/f/d) // Campanda
We are Campanda, an exciting and adventurous start-up in the heart of Berlin, which wants to revolutionize the camping
market. As part of our team, you can look forward to an international work environment in the heart of Berlin on the Kurfürstendamm.
For our Marketing team we are looking for a BI Developer/Data Engineer (m/w/d), who analyzes Date and takes ownership of the it.
If you want to change the world of camping with colleagues from more than 20 nations and you are looking forward to a new adventure, apply now!
- You are part of the BI team and you play an active role in implementing data-driven decision culture
- You design, develop and implement states of the art business intelligence solutions across various departments, e.g. marketing, finance, operations and IT
- You take ownership of the data layer
- You design, develop, implement and manage self-service real-time business intelligence applications and diverse data sources
- You design and implement data models, implement data governance and manage a self-service data portal
- You analyze data, perform AdHoc analysis and visualize complex data sets based on e.g. graph databases to gain and provide insights in a simplified way
- You have a Degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics, physics or economics or relevant work experience
- You have experience design and implementation of a data pipelines e.g. with Snowplow, familiar with data integration and warehousing tools like Talend, Pentaho Kettle, Datavirtuality
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience
- You have experience in data warehousing using SQL, Python and are familiar with various SAAS solutions or data science platforms like RapidMiner or dataiku and analytical databases like Redshift, Postgres or Exasol
- You design and implement data pipes and models and are familiar with cloud applications e.g. AWS or Google Cloud.
- You have hands-on experience with self-service visualization tools, such as Tableau or Looker
- You love crunching data and finding the root causes of complex business problems, which you are able to visualize and communicate in very easily understandable ways
- You have hands-on experience in working with diverse databases types, as well as common tracking solutions
- You are proactive, self-directed, organized and get things done
- A team of open-minded professionals with an ego-free culture
- Flexible working hours
- Team events, free Public Transportation Ticket (BVG) or Free Urban Sport M Membership, German classes, annual camping weekend trip with the whole company
- A bright and spacious office in the heart of Berlin\\\’s City West, three terraces and a view across the city
- A uniquely dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- A dynamic and creative team of over fourteen nationalities, entrepreneurial spirit and great working atmosphere
- Drinks, beer, a great coffee machine, fresh organic fruits and even delicious chocolate
- A competitive salary including a budget for conference visits and certifications
Ready for your mission?
Send us your full CV, salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.