Blockchain Developer // Next Big Thing AG
NBT’s engineering team is an eclectic mix of expertise in design, software, firmware, and hardware. The cross-domain knowledge, collaboration across different departments, and professionalism in the development process lead to delightful outcomes that the entire team can be proud of. As a member of our team, you will help us build products at the interface of IoT and blockchain throughout all phases of NBT’s venture building process.
We are looking for a talented Blockchain Developer who will help us design, build and maintain the tools needed to select and build outstanding IoT and Blockchain based ventures while continuously broadening and deepening the technical expertise and knowledge on blockchain and DLT.
These will be your tasks
- Design, build and deploy public and private blockchain PoCs
- Support the technical development of NBT initiatives and ventures
- Design and build smart contract based business logic
- Setup, own and maintain blockchain sandboxes/test environments
- Conduct technical due diligence on applicants for NBT’s venture building program
- Write clear and comprehensive technical documentation on how to set up DLTs
You’re offering these qualifications
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar, and at least 3+ years experience in software development
- Work experience with at least one of the following: Ethereum, Hyperledger, Corda
- Previous experience with microservices and distributed systems
- Knowledge of frameworks/systems (e.g. Truffle, AngularJS, Web3.js, Meteor, Git).
- Technical knowledge of the main blockchain protocols, consensus mechanisms and latest innovations in the space (i.e. zk-SNARKs, MimbleWimble)
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Go, Node.js, C or C++ skills
- Solidity knowledge
- Machine learning and AI experience
- Public Git repository or website portfolio
- Academic research on decentralised ledger technologies
- Knowledge of applied cryptography
We’re offering these benefits
A sweet deal
- Full-time unlimited contract
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks & fruits
- Hardware of your choice
- Subsidized membership to a Berlin sports club with 450+ locations
- Access to Factory Community events: lectures, social events, networking, great restaurant and café and a ball-pit!
Work with the best
- Join an agile, cross-functional, dedicated team
- Take responsibility for your projects. No micromanagement
- Work within a flat hierarchy among international team members from 20+ countries
We offer relocation assistance for this position regarding paperwork, visa and first steps in Germany.
We do not work with recruitment agencies.