Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d)
Would you like to use your skills to help non-academic talent to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use a rich data set we collect along the hiring processes of many companies & machine-learning based matching technology to connect people to their next job. Our vision is to become the trustworthy career advisor for talent – making exhausting and intransparent application processes a thing of the past.
By the end of 2020, we want to help 1 million people to find the right job to live a fulfilling life.
Our 3 main offers to you:
An impactful role: You are the first touchpoint between BI and our Sales and Account Management teams. You will work closely with them to understand their needs and deliver all data needed to help them make the right decisions.
Follow your own path: We have a 7-step career plan with equal paths for managers and individual contributors. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior engineers & data scientists that love to learn from each other.
A welcoming company culture: Our values – Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive – are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture.
What you can contribute:
- Your responsibility is to analyse and interpret results as well as turn complex data into simple understandable information.
- You derive key messages and conclusions of the analysis and enable actionable measures.
- You will be the owner of our B2B analytics by supporting our Marketing and Business Development teams.
- You support our Marketing Engineering team in optimising the performance of our marketing campaigns by analysing the performance of our marketing channels, building dashboards, supporting in setting up A/B tests, diving into the data for analyses, and being proactive in making recommendations.
- Together with our Business Development Team, you will improve our B2B user acquisition and retention with tasks like identifying and setting up customer segmentation, identifying business growth potentials, and running cohort analyses
- You will make sure KPI definitions are aligned and ensure everyone understands and knows how to use reports and data tools available.
- You will need to proactively identify data needs and quality issues, define data quality improvement and coordinate their implementation with our Data Warehouse Engineers.
What you need to bring:
- Completed studies – preferably with a focus on business, economics, statistics, mathematics, engineering or a related field.
- +2 years of experience in Data Analysis and Reporting, knowhow in visualising data and building dashboards.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Clear and structured communication of ideas.
- Ability to work in a fast and practically oriented environment.
- Fluency in English
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, and marketing analytics is required.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
What our employees also like about us:
- Diverse Team: 29 different nationalities, 43% females (34% female leaders), 45% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
- Secure Job: Over 1’000 large clients, proven business model & over 15M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working mode
- Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, employee stock options, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years) and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer – great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, MacBook of choice, etc.
Top 25 LinkedIn Startups
Top Tech Employer in Berlin