Business Intelligence Engineer
We are looking for ambitious, forward thinking self-starters to join our aspiring and international company, who can keep up with our pace and want to make a difference as a:
Business Intelligence Engineer (m/f/x)
from now on
We are seeking a full time Business Intelligence Engineer (m/f/x) whose primary responsibility will be to drive the development of our BI platform. The ideal candidate should have extensive hands on experience in building data warehouse solutions, automating reports and dashboards, as well as strong analysis and communication skills.
Things You Will Work On:
- Developing and implementing concepts to measure the success of our products and features
- Providing on-demand analyses for different stakeholders to drive key business decisions
- Deriving insights from customer feedback and usage data to provide input for new product developments
- Handling all Business Intelligence tasks, including the analysis of complex sales/business related data
- Developing dashboards and descriptive analytics solutions
- Taking care of data integration and database management
What we offer:
- A modern equipped workplace in a new designer loft with retreat lounges
- A dynamic and international team that is always ready to go the extra mile
- A company in hyper-growth mode
- Exceptional career opportunities and project responsibilities
- The opportunity to influence the development of our platform and products
- Flat hierarchies, short decision paths and the possibility to contribute own ideas
- High level responsibility and opportunities for personal development
- A chance to be part of a growing company, directly influencing its success & shaping its future
- Regular team events and a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- Competitive, skill-dependent, negotiable salary – don’t hesitate to approach us
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in analytics and business intelligence
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Python knowledge for automation of processes and connecting new data sources
- Experience gathering business requirements, using industry standard business
- Intelligence tools to extract data, formulate metrics and build reports
- Proficiency using and maintaining Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Very good mathematical understanding and statistical skills
- Profound experience using SQL, ETL and databases in a business environment with complex datasets
- Experience with data visualisation using Tableau or similar tools
- Familiar with different data modelling approaches (star, normalised, data vault)
Travelcircus (www.travelcircus.de) is a fast growing online booking platform giving people the ability to book premium, quality checked and unique hotels packaged with hotel services and exciting local activities at an exclusive price. Founded in 2014, in the heart of Berlin, Travelcircus already accommodated more than 700.000 travelers from 20 different countries and we continue to grow substantially.
Do you still have questions or do you want to apply immediately?
Can you recognize yourself? If yes, send your application including motivation letter, CV, desired salary and next possible entry date addressed to Margarida Pfaumann via our online application form: https://www.travelcircus.de/jobs. Don´t miss the chance to be part of the Travelcircus team very soon.
Margarida Pfaumann (Head of HR)
+49 (0) 30 220 560 877
We explicitly declare that we welcome any person regardless of nationality or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual identity.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!