Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust’s solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company’s mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will support us in our transition from bare metals servers to an environment composed of bare metals and cloud servers. In your role, you will support and help the team choose the best tools to achieve this, by introducing them to different alternatives and building Proof of Concepts. As you work in a micro service environment, you will make sure monitoring/alerting is in place, as well as documenting escalation procedures.
- Support our application team to build quality software
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure automation
- Understand the needs of stakeholders and convey them to developers
- Contribute to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Collaborate with software engineers and our platform team to establish processes that reduce overhead for rolling out new services, while updating existing services
- Plan out projects and be involved in product management decisions
What you bring:
- Knowledge on deploying containerized applications both on cloud platforms, as well as bare metal servers and deploying services on demand with CI/CD tooling.
- Experience with monitoring, metrics and alerting processes
- Experience with Configuration Management, such as Rex, Ansible, or Puppet
- Experience with Terraform and K8s are a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 20% employer contribution
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!