CLOUD PLATFORM ENGINEER (M/W/D) // Ambidexter
We’re designing a new digital business model. We need people who have both a mind of their own and a soft spot for teamwork. Sounds good?
AMBIDEXTER offers you more than other start-ups. With YUNAR, we develop a digital platform for near and beyond banking services, which helps people to make the most of their finances. We are looking for creative and motivated talents, specialists and personalities from all areas – just like you. With us you will find a Tech Stack that makes almost everything possible. We offer flexible working agreements, flat hierarchies and individual development opportunities.
YOUR CORE TOPIC
As a Cloud Platform Engineer, you’re helping us build the best Cloud Native Platform and realize our ideas together. You help all teams find efficient delivery and combine speed with reliability and stability.
- You control our Azure Cloud Platform and continuously improve the rollout via Infrastructure as Code
- You are the captain of our Kubernetes cluster
- The constant development of concepts, tools, methods, and procedures makes you a key player in our team
- You are always up to date with best practices
- In short: you build the basis for everything we do!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You know Azure Cloud like the back of your hand
- Infrastructure automation using Terraform, Azure Resource Templates, and Kubernetes are as familiar to you as your toothbrush
- For you snowflakes are beautiful only in winter, configuration drift is a horror, and Shell and Python are not just animals in the water
- We develop microservices: You help us keep the zoo under control – monitoring, observability and semantic monitoring are no foreign words for you
- Business-fluent English spoken and written – good knowledge of German is desirable
WHAT WE OFFER
- We aim to support people in optimizing their resources: as we only just launched, you have the unique opportunity to make a real difference and have a real impact; i.e. you will be working in a purposeful environment on challenges that allow you to grow in order to have a meaningful contribution to the world. For this, we provide you with opportunities for proper mentoring.
- At our new office in Central Berlin you will find an agile and collaborative work environment, small teams and flat hierarchies
- A permanent full-time position, an above average number of vacation days and an attractive salary
- Benefits that are truly individual depending on which situation you are in your life: you are free to spend it for German language classes, your gym membership, your mobility or for your new-born child
- A state-of-the-art tech stack
- … and more great benefits like unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers and much more besides …