CRO Manager (all genders)
Hotelplan is the largest Swiss and a leading European Tour Operator with physical offices in 15 countries. As part of Migros Group we aim to be cutting edge with our digital strategy and implementation. While this is important for our ambitious growth targets, we thrive to delight our customers at every possible touch point in the digital environment.
In order to do this we are building our brand new digital competence center based in central Berlin. Be part of our journey from the beginning and join us as “CRO Manager”. You will be an integral part of our new organisation and report directly to the Director of our Digital Competence Center at the Group level.
For this new team we are looking for a
Workload: 100%; start: asap
- Quantitative A/B testing. Including test design & implementation for A/B and multivariate testing.
- You implement and work with best in class testing tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Google Optimize, HotJar, CrazyEgg, Lucky Orange
- You work with your own data and tools in order to best understand and optimize our web property performance, e.g. with CTR, CVR, bounce rate, time on page, drop off, pages viewed, page behaviour flow, etc.
- You develop your CRO roadmap and you manage communication to technical product managers and developers.
- You are responsible for qualitative intelligence and user research. You build together with design wireframes and mockups (prototypes).
- You consult and work with product and marketing teams to optimize user touchpoints.
- You communicate your results to stakeholders throughout the organisation.
- Relevant work experience and track record in CRO management for web properties in an inhouse or agency setting.
- Strong experience with implementing testing solutions, e.g. Google Analytics, Google Optimize and others.
- Strong analytical mind-set and experience working with web analytics solutions in order to best support CRO testing.
- Experience with all necessary KPIs: CTR, CVR, bounce rate, time on page, drop off, pages viewed, page behaviour flow, etc.
- Experience in working with marketing, product, technical and design teams.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- SEO or product management experience is a plus.
- Experience with Google TAG manager or similar solutions is a plus.
- Experience with international localization is a plus.
- Fluency in English (German a plus).
What we offer
- Be part of “Hotelplan”, a well established Swiss owned Group who is looking to grow fast as travel is returning.
- We are an international, dynamic and diverse company located across multiple European cities (mainly in CH, DE & UK).
- We have an amazing team living a well established cross functional, collaborative and performance oriented culture.
- You will be challenged to grow with us and as we are building digital competences on the group level.
- Be yourself, as we value a diverse work environment where each team member adds to our success with their unique skills and qualities.
- Permanent german employment contract.
- Possibility to work remote.
- Employer funded pension.
You’d like to become a part of our team? Please contact (in English or german)
+49 761 – 2100 300
Interhome Group | Part of Hotelplan Group
Heinrich-von-Stephan-Str. 25 | 79100 Freiburg | Deutschland | www.interchalet.de
Sägereistrasse 20 | 8152 Glattbrugg | Schweiz | www.interhome.ch