CTO // ArtWhere GmbH
We are ArtWhere, the home for creatives. On ArtWhere you can discover what’s happening in your local scene, find endless opportunities and grow your network.
ArtWhere is growing faster than we can handle, that’s why we need you! :-)
We are looking for a full-stack CTO. If you are a self-starter with a passion for full-stack development, a business-driven problem solver and have a keen eye for maintainable and testable code then we want you.
We hire for the skill but we pick with the heart. Skills matters to us but personality and values are even more important.
What we offer
• A competitive salary and equity plan.
• A good place to work.
• Highly motivated team-mates.
• Opportunities to grow your skills.
• Drive development of our web frontend and backend services, using react and node.js, next to native iOS and Android apps, in an iterative way.
• Own, drive and improve applications and services, taking them beyond the MVP.
• Write high quality, clean, maintainable and testable code.
• Be an active partner for product management and business.
• Coordinate work with remote and offshore team members.
• Innovate technology, process, and product in a lean organisation.
• Several years of relevant and solid experience as a Fullstack developer.
• Building user interfaces with React.
• Unit and automated UI testing.
• Building web servers with NodeJS.
• Additional knowledge of backend technologies (Java, Maven, Gradle, Spring) is a great plus.
• Belief in teamwork, learning from your colleagues and sharing your knowledge.
• Great sense for simplicity and pragmatism.
• Agile mindset and quick learning (e.g. new libraries, tools, and concepts).
• You are fluent in English – German language skills are a plus.