Dart / Flutter Developer at UNOWN (f/m/x)
Who are we
UNOWN is a pioneer in circular fashion. For end consumers we offer a subscription service that makes sustainability the more convenient option. For our business partners we build a software enabling them to have a share of the leasing market.
We believe that sustainable action needs to be quantifiable in order to be effective. This is why we are constantly working on new methods to measure and reduce our ecological footprint
across all business areas. In this way we combine economic interests with sustainable action.
We are a startup that is dedicated to changing the fashion industry one lease at a time. We want to grow our business quickly and in a healthy way. We are investor-backed.
Key facts about the job
- Part- or full-time (let’s talk about what would work for you and us
- Location: Hamburg or remote
- Start: as soon as possible
We are a young start-up with plenty of jobs that need to be done. There’s always something to improve or to develop, and every one of us is motivated to get the job done. As developer your main responsibilities include:
- Develop high-quality, test-driven software and mobile applications
- Define strategic direction of future tech roadmap
- Work in close collaboration with our UX/UI team to improve user experience
- Professional leadership and management of junior developers
- You have 3+ years of experience and you’ve shipped multiple large software projects
- You gained extensive with app and web development and had first experience coding in Dart (or related technologies e.g. Typescript, C#, Swift and/or Objective C)
- Your world is the development of human-centric digital products, you work in sync with Frontend and UX
- You know your way around web and data security and know how to address potential weak spots
- You’re a driven and proactive doer and you find solutions, not problems
- You have a (strong) interest in the impact economy and sustainability
- You’re fluent in English
- It’s a plus if you’ve worked in the startup environment
- A flexible and people-centric startup life
- Responsibility and creative freedom to shape a product in its early stage
- Fast decision-making processes and varied tasks
- Work with purpose-driven founders
- Learning and networking events in the startup world
- Discounts on our portfolio
- Flexible working hours
We are looking forward to hearing from you!