Data Analyst (m/f) // Tier Mobility
TIER Mobility provides electric scooters that can be rented to travel the last mile in cities. With this new form of mobility, TIER introduces an independent, fun and conscious way of urban commuting. Our goal is to fight the current status quo of polluted cities, smog and ineffective, inconvenient and overpriced transportation modes together with our users and local communities!
These will be your responsibilities
- Collaborate with different teams and stakeholders to enable data-driven decision making
- Participate in setting up a modern BI stack from scratch
- Develop the data model, add new data sources and transform those into insights
- Apply analytics and statistics skills in building new data products that can be used for accurate and timely predictions and operational optimisation.
You’re offering these qualifications and experience
- At least 1 year of experience in data analysis and a degree in computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or a similar quantitative discipline
- Familiarity with solving data extraction and analysis related challenges in programming languages, such as Python or R
- You are fluent in SQL
- You have been working with data exploration and modelling platforms before, such as Looker, Periscope or Tableau
- Experience in gathering requirements from stakeholders and presenting and discussing your findings in PowerPoint, Notebooks, etc.
- Preferably, you have some experience in analysing and modelling geographic data
What we offer
- Working on the forefront of the exciting & upcoming e-scooter industry
- We are one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe
- Challenging tasks, high responsibility and high impact
- A world-class team of serial entrepreneurs and high-performers (Co-founder Rebuy, Takeaway, COUP, Ex BCG Digital Ventures, BCG, Uber, Rocket, etc)