Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, Pandata provides advanced data solutions to empower companies with data and technological innovation.
Our corporate clients trust us with strategy, solution design and implementation. We follow a holistic approach, covering the entire data stream from sourcing to processing and insight generation, using cutting-edge tools as well as custom solutions. We are a fast growing high performance business, built on a solid and stable foundation. We are ahead of the curve in a rapidly expanding market, which makes this an exciting time to join us. We are looking for people who want to tackle new challenges, take ownership of their work and seize this opportunity to make a personal impact.
As a highly purpose-driven organization, we exempt 10% of our week from work and dedicate it to personal, non-work-related activities, aiming to fulfill our promise of personal development beyond the traditional scope of the classical business objective.
As Data Architect you will handle client projects self-responsibly and work side by side with the founders on growing the company.
- Design and create data warehouse systems
- Create reports and dashboards using state-of-the-art data software and technologies
- Handle external data sources and ensure smooth imports into databases
- Perform in-depth analysis on business performance data
- Interest in working with Data
- Basic coding knowledge (SQL, Python)
- First experience with BI software (e.g. Tableau)
- Independent working mentality, proactive attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Analytical skills and an affinity for digital business and coding
- Solid communication skills in English
- Develop yourself in a highly purpose-driven work environment
- Build a great company and grow with us
- Acquire a highly demanded skill-set and technical prowess through direct mentorship
- Run through a very intense guided internal training program in the your first three months
- Take responsibility from day one
- Work with a highly motivated and smart team, in a professional but amiable environment
- Join our frequent team events and weekly get-togethers
- Profit from our strong company benefits program (public transport, language classes, lunches and more)
- Enjoy breakfast, fruits, snacks, hot and cold drinks and a lot more
At Pandata we value smartness and motivation over job posting requirements.
All applicants will be considered for all available roles.