Data Backend Developer
Adjust is a global B2B SaaS company, specialising in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity. Born at the heart of the mobile economy, more than 30,000 apps have now implemented Adjust’s solutions to secure their budgets and improve performance. The globally operating company has 16 offices around the world, from Tokyo to San Francisco and in 2019 secured one of the year’s largest funding rounds in Europe to date, raising $227 million.
As a Data Backend Developer you will be part of the Audience Builder Team and responsible for the implementation and the maintenance of an Elixir applicative. Additionally, you’ll work with our data-ingestion group which uses Scala and Flink. In developing new features and third-party integrations you will handle large data volumes. Furthermore, your understanding of large systems with multiple interconnected services and how to write code that serves hundreds of gigabytes per request (yet produces results), will help you to evolve our Audience Builder API.
- Evolve API backend serving interactive queries on 9TB dataset
- Stream large quantities of data from a database
- Ensure reliability and availability of our service
- Implement third-party API integrations
- Work in cross-functional teams and contribute to various projects
What you bring:
- Proven experience with Elixir
- Basic Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to break down complex issues in a simple and understandable way
- Basic understanding of Adjust’s business and product is a plus
- Experience with Scala and Flink are a plus
- Great team player who loves to share knowledge and support colleagues within the team and the company
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Weekly team brunch, caterings, fully stocked kitchens, company gym, additional health insurance and a childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page!
Interested? Let’s Talk!