As a Data Engineer and part of our new Data Team you will be working on the mission to enable our business units to take data-driven decisions through transforming data into actionable insights. As such you will take responsibility in the full spectrum of data management, including data generation, data integration, data modelling and aggregations for analytical consumption. Among other data sources, you will be working with real-time tracking data for product and customer analytics, financial and sales pipeline data. You will get to work side by side with our different teams, the founders of Demodesk and truly shape the Business Intelligence landscape of a growing tech start-up.
- Design and Maintain Data Pipelines: Based on the company’s strategic goals you will produce clean and unified data from disparate data sources as well as proactively improve processes, monitoring, optimizing and troubleshooting our Data solutions using a state of the art tech stack.
- Enhance the Data Model: You will take part in further developing the Demodesk data warehouse and data model as the single source of truth, reflecting all business relevant movements and processes as the basis of accurate and consistent reporting and self-service analysis.
- Enable the Business: Working in direct contact with stakeholders from Demodesk’s business departments, you will analyze their business requirements and translate them into technical solutions, define meaningful KPIs and reports as well as communicate the value of data to the different stakeholders.
- 2-3 years of practical experience in Data Engineering, DWH Engineering or a related field, proving a solid understanding of ETL and DWH processes and tools as well as Data Modelling
- Good programming skills in SQL and Python
- Experience with Google Cloud Services, dbt and Airflow is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, enjoying to work autonomously and an intrinsic motivation to learn and promote self-owned topics
- Proactive team player with curiosity and plenty of ideas
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley’s top investors & angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a state of the art tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus attractive stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, and a professional development budget of €1500 per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more
Demodesk is building the world’s first intelligent customer meeting platform for remote sales with the vision to enable everyone to have great customer conversations. We give revenue teams superpowers by enabling them to host more effective and engaging meetings. Demodesk provides teams with real-time conversational guidance that is invisible to the customer and has significantly more data to analyze than existing tools!
We have been creating a new category for real-time sales enablement since 2017 and strive to be a global leader. As a growing start-up, we all share a passion to make an impact and grow, not only as a company but also as individuals. To us, innovation is a default mind-set – to challenge norms and create change for the better. We ensure that Demodesk is not only a diverse and inclusive community but also a place where we can learn and build off of each other’s experiences. To drive this community, we work to minimize bias in our hiring and decision-making processes.
Help us redefine the online meeting space! Be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team from anywhere. We want to give our people the freedom to choose the life they want and with that the location where they feel the happiest, may that be San Francisco, Munich or fully remote.