Data Engineer // KREATIZE GmbH
Are you excellent at gathering data insights, making use of structures and implementing data based solutions that bring software to the next level? Are you ready to boost a team with out of the box thinking and bring theoretical knowledge into market relevant products?
Are you creative, self-ambitioned? Able to take ownership and drive data science projects to success?
Is your personality agile and self organized. Do you enjoy teamwork and have an impressive get it done attitude?
We’re ready to talk to you!
- You will apply different data driven technologies to remove manual processes by applying statistical models.
- You will have end-to-end responsibility to build production ready applications.
- You will analyze, visualize and optimize the performance of our data pipeline.
- You will analyze data based trends and anomalies to solve edge case problems.
- You will work in a cross-functional agile team with other Data Engineers, Scientists and Software Developers.
- Master in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or other similar quantitative field.
- Proficient programming skills in Python and popular statistical and numerical libraries as numpy and pandas.
- Experience in building performant SQL queries.
- Hands-on experience in software development and data engineering, as well as a solid understanding of software design.
- Ability to understand data and see potential use of it.
- Ability to design cognitive solutions and apply statistical methods to real world data.
- Effective communication skills and ability to understand business requirements.
What we offer:
- High degree of autonomy.
- Team of experienced data scientists and full-stack software developers who are more than happy to share their knowledge with you.
- Wide range of tasks and projects, which will give you a steep learning curve.
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- Company benefits such as an UrbanSportsClub membership.
- Work together with renowned manufacturing companies, which we support with the simple and fast purchase of manufacturing parts.
- Gain deep insights into the manufacturing industry – one of the largest markets in Europe.