Data Engineer (m/f/d)
Join our team!
For our team we are looking for you to bring your knowledge to the table as Data Engineer (m/f/d).
- We make sure you have a perfect start to your new job. From the first day on, we will provide you with a new Macbook/Lenovo, a detailed onboarding day, and also a buddy to take care of you.
- We offer a competitive target salary, matched on your experience.
- We maintain an open-minded and transparent philosophy. Regular feedback is not only giving you the chance to express yourself, but also to receive input from your colleagues.
- Take the chance to grow with EIGENSONNE. We support your further development with a personal development budget and frequent coachings.
- Our teams are characterized by supporting and trusting each other. We stand together with our goals. Regular events help us to grow together even more as a team.
- Besides being part of protecting our climate with carbon footprint energy production you’ll get: permanent employment, flexible working hours, and remote working support for your work-life balance. Since your well-being is important to us, you are entitled to 30 days of vacation each year.
- You will enable a team of data analysts and data scientists to work more efficiently by building and managing EIGENSONNEs data infrastructure
- You will enhance our existing data pipeline by implementing new data sources and transformation processes and make sure the processes run efficiently and are continuously monitored and improved for performance and data quality
- You will help the data scientists to bring their ML models into production and automate the model training and model serving to different applications
- You will manage and enhance the cloud data infrastructure and improve CI/CD workflows
- You will coach junior engineers and share your knowledge with them
- You have a proven track record of developing scalable data infrastucture in Python
- You have a strong grasp of database structures, design and query languages, such as SQL
- You have experience in working with stream-based data processing (Kinesis or Kafka)
- You have a good understanding of cloud infrastructure platforms such as AWS or Google Cloud
- You are familiar with setting up and working with CD/CI workflows
- Strong working English skills
- Experience with workflow orchestration tools (e.g. Airflow or Prefect)
- Knowledge of different IaC solutions (e.g. Terraform)
- Container technologies
All of our vacancies always address all genders, independent of age, sex, origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion and ideology (philosophy of life). The choice of applicants is exclusively based on qualifications.