Data Scientist (f/m/d)
We are looking for a dedicated Data Scientist (f/m/d) to join us in Berlin and complement our team with their personality and skills. You should be passionate about data and promote a data driven mentality. Join us and be part of our journey of developing the next generation discovery platform for live-entertainment and sports events.
- Build and implement machine learning algorithms to predict ticket sales and other meaningful target variables
- Analyze the behavior of customers using data mining methods like segmentation technique
- Extract and combine data from a wide range of sources
- Build models to optimise marketing measures throughout channels and assets
- Help our team to ensure data quality at all stages of the data pipeline
- Be closely involved in the entire development cycle of our SaaS platform
- Wide range of experience and deep understanding of a variety of supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms, as well as recommender systems and their applications in production environments
- A good overview of ongoing trends and state of the art machine learning and data science frameworks and tools
- You have a proven track record in coding and bringing machine learning projects into production using python
- A great mathematical and statistical foundation
- You have a demonstrable record of excellent analytical skills and ability to adapt to new situations quickly
- Good command in the techniques of machine learning, data mining and maybe even deep learning and their application to real-world problems
- You live in Germany or Europe and are ready to move to Berlin
- We offer an exciting environment at the interface between IT and live-entertainment and Sports as part of an ambitious, international and results-driven team in a young startup
- You work with an excellent team in an innovative company with long-term financing
- Varied tasks with a wide range of great opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits package includes e.g.
- Personal professional development budget
- Highly subsidised public transport work ticket
- Free Urban Sports Club membership
- and more…
- Modern spacious office in the heart of Kreuzkölln with all the usual perks (including masks, air filters, rapid tests etc) for everyone who wants to work from the office
If you have any questions regarding the position, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
future demand – Today’s passion, tomorrow’s revenue
The world’s most powerful marketing and customer analytics platform for promoters and sport clubs
Our platform enables event promoters and sport clubs to sell more tickets, predict demand for their shows, concerts and games and offer personalised recommendations – all data-driven and highly automated.
Using hundreds of data sources our platform is able to describe each event with over 1.000 features from artist and player popularity to music genre each players game style or competition events. Leveraging that understanding our platform creates super detailed interest based audiences for use in campaigns or to deliver concert and merchandise recommendations.