Data Scientist // flowkey
Who we are
Millions of people dream of being able to play the piano. At flowkey, our goal is to develop products which allow anyone to fulfill that dream.
flowkey was launched in early 2015 and quickly evolved into one of the most successful learning apps for piano and keyboard – with millions of users on iOS, Android, and desktop.
As Data Scientist you will have end-to-end ownership over all internal processes that enable data-driven decisions. You will make use of your technical expertise and deep analytical skills to evaluate and make sense of millions of data points gathered daily across three platforms. Your entrepreneurial mindset will allow you to help drive business decisions based on your findings.
Your work day to day will involve managing and improving our data warehouse, driving the decisions of various teams throughout the company. You will dive deep into our user-generated data in order to derive sophisticated models, produce reports with visual analyses, and verify hypotheses via A/B tests. Your technical background gives you the freedom to implement or adapt parts of the data pipeline yourself to fit ever-evolving business needs.
- Extensive experience with an industry-standard data science stack (R or Python)
- Strong statistics knowledge, particularly regarding A/B test design & evaluation
- SQL skills (Postgres/Redshift)
- Knowledge of a common BI Tool, ideally Tableau
Nice to have
- MongoDB skills
- Experience with Apache Airflow
- Experience with Machine Learning and/or Digital Signal Processing
Some of our perks
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working times and possibility for home office / remote
- A motivated and caring team with regular getaways and informal events
- Budgets for professional & personal development
- Large office space with quiet rooms for personal space