Data Warehouse Engineer (m/f/d) // tausendkind GmbH
tausendkind is your online shop with everything you need for babies and children. We have the largest selection in the German-speaking world, offering well-known brands as well as small, interesting, design-oriented labels. Our success is based on a highly capable and dedicated team consisting of nearly 90 employees. If you want to become part of our successful track record, apply now!
Your tasks and responsibilities
You have the opportunity to actively participate in the development of a young e-commerce company and to contribute with your own ideas and commitment. During your first year, you will significantly improve our existing decision finding and steering processes, helping us to reach to a higher level of efficiency and modernity.
- You will be replacing the existing ETL tool for our extensive DWH to help us improve significantly in terms of speed and reliability
- You will rebuild our attribution model based on custom tracking to reflect modern standards
- You will take co-ownership of all DWH processes and ensure smooth operation
- You work to a very high standard and keep the need for manual intervention low
- You will act as the go-to data and performance expert in our business intelligence team to support new projects
- You have a deep passion for relational databases and know how to get the most out of them (for example PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- You can handle large amounts of data and database structures and have a strong analytical mindset, dissecting business requirements into DWH structures
- Scripting is no mystery to you, ideally you have a basic knowledge of Python and experience with Unix and Bash
- You are fluent in English, German would be a plus
What we offer
- Integration into an experienced, committed, and creative team
- Openness to new directions and ideas
- An attractive and modern workplace in the center of Berlin
- A flat organizational structure
- Flexitime and a family-friendly corporate culture
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Employee discounts and corporate benefits
- Employer-funded pension
Send your application including your CV, certificates, references and your salary expectations. We are looking forward to hearing from you!