Adjust is a global B2B SaaS company, specializing in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity. Born at the heart of the mobile economy, more than 30,000 apps have now implemented Adjust’s solutions to secure their budgets and improve performance. The globally operating company has 16 offices around the world, from Tokyo to San Francisco and in 2019 secured one of the year’s largest funding rounds in Europe to date, raising $227 million.
As Database Engineer you will be part of our Database team and you will ensure that existing database applications continue to work at any scale from TBs to PBs. You will be involved in every aspect of the platform from extensions and improvements to PostgreSQL to optimizations to the analytics reporting software on which it relies.
- Maintain and expand our Analytics Platform (written in Go)
- Maintain and expand database management tools
- Troubleshoot PostgreSQL issues and propose/implement fixes
- Improve and optimize our architecture and suggest improvements to current processes and structures
- Advise the developers of other programs written in various languages of database best practices
What you bring:
- Work experience of administration of heavily-loaded PostgreSQL databases
- Good understanding and experience in C
- Knowledge or willingness to learn Go
- Solid research skills
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Additional perks: weekly team brunch, caterings, fully stocked kitchens, company gym, additional health insurance and a childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page!
Interested? Let’s Talk!