Director of BI/Product Data Science Product
Picsart is looking for an experienced data leader to lead BI/ Product Data Science team. The Director of BI role will lead strategic business decisions by being a functional lead to the existing BI team and ensuring the BI’s continuous improvement to help the business drive its goals.
- Be a functional leader of 50+ data scientists across different teams and business units.
- Setup frameworks for data scientists to analyze data, run AB tests, report insights, and much more.
- Hire new team members.
- Evaluate performance and work on their career and personal growth to achieve an A-class team.
- Setup dashboards, data tracking, and other KPI monitoring practices.
- Closely work with CEO, CPO, and Product Management team to
- Help to setup cross-company KPIs.
- Identify high impact areas.
- Drive product roadmap.
- Partner with Data Engineering team to set up high-quality data pipeline.
- Dig deeper into data and find reasons for trends, and metrics changes
- And much more
- BS/MA degree in Economics, Data Science, Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience working with large data sets from enterprise database platforms, business intelligence development tools to solve complex business problems
- Excellent knowledge of data manipulation languages such as Spark, Python (Pandas, visualization and statistical libraries, etc.)
- Strong experience with BI software (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage data collection process, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail
- Strong synthesis skills with the ability to analyze huge amounts of data and extract insights that will drive the product
- Proven experience in management with the ability to run a team, excel in their knowledge, and improve results
- Good communication and knowledge-sharing skills, ability to lead and motivate people, settle disputes, and transfer knowledge
- Self-motivated, quick learner, and innovative person
- Good time management skills and punctuality
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.