Engineering Lead (f/m/div) for a new finleap venture // FinLeap
As an Engineering Lead you will lead all engineering efforts of a brand new finleap venture.
Your mission is to ensure success of the new venture from a technical perspective, leading the charge as we scale the team and product.
What will keep you challenged?
- Building the MVP of our new venture
- Launching the viable product, in partnership with finleap
- Managing stakeholders and ensuring everyone is on the same page
- Collaboration with the venture product team and finleap studio team
- Defining engineering roadmap and longer term engineering plans
- Choosing the appropriate tech stack / frameworks
- Building the tech team, in partnership with finleap recruiters
Why build with FinLeap?
- You have support from the start: You will build in partnership with the finleap Studio Team, at your disposal from day one. The Studio team, a group of highly skilled product managers, designers and engineers, focus on venture build execution.
- Working on brand new topics, you’ll have the opportunity to see some of the most exciting FinTech and InsurTech start-up’s being born
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you’ll be working across multiple organisations with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way.
- Think we can do better? We’re all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed – we’re in the business of disruption!
- You’ll be joining a major player in Berlin’s famous start-up scene… and we’re only just getting started
What will make you succeed?
- The drive to build an innovative fintech or insuretech product from concept to launch and beyond
- Significant engineering experience, a passion to stay as close to the code as possible and an open mind to delivering value with your team
- Multiple years of experience establishing and leading engineering teams
- The ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders – ideally you also bring experience from environments where you have worked alongside shareholders.