Aklamio is looking for an Engineering Manager to help us to extend and scale our incentivization platform. This role is a growth opportunity where you will lead 1-2 engineering teams, ensuring a healthy team atmosphere and effective and timely delivery of product.
- Challenge: an international and fast-growing company that develops with you
- Flexibility: home office policy and flexible working hours
- Development: Yearly budget for training
- Balance: 28 days of vacation and a gym subscription to take care of yourself
- Belonging: scheduled breakfasts, shuffle lunch, team events. Team building is fundamental for us
- Take the reins and have responsibility for up to two specialized engineering teams, reporting directly to our Head of Technology.
- Lead the way, develop and monitor the engineering processes in your team and make sure that they can deliver qualitative work on time.
- Keep yourself current. Make sure that the team knows the industry’s state of the art and integrates it into our engineering vision.
- Collaborate and align with other tech leads, engineering managers, product managers, and architects to make sure that together we can drive our product forward.
- You drive the growth of the team by being part of the hiring process, via one on ones and feedback talks with your team, and through mentoring.
- You are the link between the product team and the tech team. You make sure that requirements and technical consequences are understood and you help clearing out roadblocks along the way.
- 1-2 years of experience of leading a team of developers, as well as mentoring and guiding them.
- 3-5 years of Senior Development Experience (Frontend or Backend).
- Empathic Leader: You are a good listener and understand what your team needs to perform best.
- You’re an avid problem solver that can come up with pragmatic solutions fast and in collaboration with others.
- Technical excellence: In-depth knowledge of various programming languages, frameworks, and tools including some of: Ruby on Rails, React, Docker, Gitlab CI, and others, and experience in building complex modular systems with them.
- Communication Expert: You are able to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical people and you can understand and integrate product and business related requirements into your solutions.
- Agile Mindset: You are used to working in agile development teams that frequently release with confidence.