Use your skills to save lives and improve livelihoods for small-scale producers worldwide by joining Elucid!
360 million producers in low- and middle-income countries lack access to essential healthcare. We build technology to strengthen trust in ethical and sustainable sourcing by ensuring small-scale producers’ access to healthcare.
Our technology redefines how accountability, credibility, and sustainability in the global supply chain is created and communicated. We enable direct communication between producers and global sourcing companies to co-create social and environmental responsibility programs and achieve measurable impact on producers’ health and livelihoods.
We are looking for a Frontend developer to bring our product to the next level.
You may be a fit for this role if you…
- Have solid experience with GraphQL andGraphQL VueJS/React design patterns.
- Have experience CI/CD using Version Control (Git) and CircleCI.
- Are passionate about quality, testing, and code reviews.
- Bring excellent command / high proficiency in spoken and written English.
We can offer you…
- An opportunity to contribute to a world where everyone has good health and good livelihoods: Our tech team develops software that ensures small-scale producers in the global south can access healthcare without facing financial hardship.
- An impact-driven, welcoming team culture: The values we fight for in the global supply chain also apply to our organisation – Integrity, Teamwork, and Responsibility – and stand at the core for a respectful, people-centered culture.
- Connect to like-minded people in the global digital health community: We believe in learning from and growing with each other. As such, we work inter- and transdisciplinary, are open-minded, curious and value honest communication. We work closely with other non-governmental organisations, governments and have close links with leading research organisations in global health research.
- A beautiful office in Berlin and regular team events.
- Flexible work times and vacation policies.
You will be expected to…
- Participate in our agile development process helping to define technical tasks and supporting product decision making.
- Understand the specific requirements of our users developing tailor made solutions.
- Build and maintain high-performance, scalable frontend.
- Work together with the CTO in an Agile team.
- Design and execute the implementation in a continuous integration and deployment environment.