Front-End Developer (m/f/d) // Science of Seconds
We welcome and encourage applicants with diverse experiences and backgrounds for full-time engagement.
You will shape and develop the websites and mobile applications for our subsidiaries being a part of our team using agile methods, as well as modern technologies and frameworks.
- You have experience in constructing responsive web applications with established technologies and libraries such as LESS/SAAA, jQuery, or modernizr
- You have practical experience in management and developer tools (e.g. JIRA or similar, git, branching models, testing, etc.)
- You possess good English and German skills
What We Can Offer
- Interesting and varied tasks as part of our team
- Scope for your own initiative, independence, and responsibility
- Challenging and technologically interesting work
- A great working atmosphere and regular team events
- A good work-life balance and attractive salary