Front-end Developer // Tempo
Tempo is the email client built to help people focus. In a world full of noise and information overload, we are on a quest to minimise distractions and to nudge people to healthier email habits.
Tempo has been in beta for over a year. We know that we have built something people love. Now it’s time to bring the Tempo experience to mobile and further improve the desktop app.
- Love to build! The idea of creating something out of nothing, something that brings other people value really excites you.
- Have an eye for design and care about how users experience the product.
- Have 2 or more years of experience building UIs for the web.
- Know your way around Git, Sketch/Photoshop and other front-end tooling.
- Are enthusiastic about working in this field and keep yourself up-to-date on the latest technologies.
- Like the pace and vibe of working in a small team.
- Help us build the UI for the iOS and Android app using React-Native and TypeScript.
- Work on the frontend of the desktop app, from complete new features to refining existing ones.
- Help us create a resilient, accessible and consistent experience cross-platform.
What we offer
- Being part of building and launching a product with a positive impact, and turning it into a self-sustainable business.
- Competitive salary.
- A team where everyone is eager to share and learn from one another.
- Freedom and responsibility. We don’t micromanage and we trust you to take ownership.
- A healthy work environment, one that stimulates professional growth and where 40 hours a week is enough.
- Work from our lovely little studio located in one of the most fun neighbourhoods of Berlin called Gräfekiez.
What people are saying
- TechCrunch: https://techcrunch.com/2019/09/19/subscription-email-app-tempo-hits-the-right-minimalist-notes/
- Casper: https://www.casper-lourens.com/home/meet-tempo
- Elliot: https://elliotjaystocks.com/blog/tempo