Frontend Developer (Angular) // movingimage
At movingimage, video is what drives us. From developers to marketing to customer relations, we are united in delivering outstanding products and services to our enterprise customers.
movingimage is a global leader in delivering secure enterprise video solutions. Simply put, we want to revolutionize the way in which companies use video. Enterprises such as Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom and Volkswagen already use our secure Enterprise Video Platform (EVP). movingimage’s cloud-based solution, is a centralized platform that enables companies to efficiently manage and stream all their video assets for customers, partners, and employees in the best possible quality on any device. The platform seamlessly integrates into existing IT landscapes, like CMS, Digital Asset, and Product Information Management – guaranteeing the highest security standards.
Agile work methodologies and values rest at the core of our cutting-edge products and services; with our very own movingimage Agile Framework – or MIA for short. We are continuously looking for curious and creative people to join our team – because at the end of the day innovative teams produce innovative products. Read more about our company culture, how we work and check our current vacancies: www.movingimage.com/career
Would you like to…
- play an important role in our multinational agile software development team?
- use new technologies and solve thrilling development tasks?
- implement high-quality and scalable video asset management and video streaming solutions for enterprise customers?
- write clean and reusable code with page performance in mind?
- deliver a rich, engaging and unmatched user experience?
- continuously update and expand the existing product?
- experience how the principles of the Agile Methodology are implemented and lived within the whole organization?
Are you able to…
- present relevant work experience as Frontend Developer of at least 3 years?
- demonstrate your skills with the Angular framework?
- show very good programming skills in CSS3 and HTML5?
- demonstrate that you are familiar with SASS?
- show your extensive experience with Webpack?
- prove that you are familiar with unit testing tools like Karma, Jasmine or Jest?
- show proven experience in implementing RESTful APIs for responsive web applications?
- Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
- Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
- Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
- Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
- Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
- Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.