Frontend Developer (Senior)
Pixsy is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join our tech team in Berlin, Germany.
In the last 6 years, we’ve built the most popular software service for finding and fighting image theft online with our unique matching software and expert copyright legal services. We’ve helped 85,000+ photographers, brands, agencies, and media companies uncover over 300 million uses of their photos online. Each day we monitor over 100 million images for matches on the public internet and handle legal claims in over 20 countries.
As a Front-End Developer with solid expertise in React and Node.js you are part of a growing team and managing projects end-to-end. We offer you a chance to take responsibility and make leading decisions on various exciting projects of our roadmap. We have a modern infrastructure and a complete integration pipeline for continuous software development and release planning.
- Deliver high-quality applications from designing and iterating new features into production
- Ensure design ideas are transformed into a user-friendly and intuitive application
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Set up robust development, test, and production environments across multiple platforms, browsers, and devices
- Independently design, build, maintain and take on ownership of robust software modules and services
- Collaborate cross-functionally to inform about design and architectural decisions, contribute across our stack
- Work closely together with all engineering disciplines (e.g. backend) to ensure seamless user experience and efficient overall architecture
- 3+ years experience building modern single-page applications
- Proficient with the React / Redux stack
- Experience working with GraphQL APIs or willingness to learn
- Experience working Git, CI/CD
- Passionate about quality, testing, and code reviews
- Self-motivated/starter attitude
- Making a difference: Help creatives earn the compensation they deserve and impact the way lawyers conduct their day-to-day business
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to lead and be responsible for your own projects
- Training and development opportunities
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, fruit, drinks, pizza, beer, wine
- Relaxed atmosphere with amazing and highly professional co-workers