Sharecare is the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place. The Sharecare platform provides each person-no matter where they are in their health journey – with comprehensive and personalized health profile, where they can dynamically and easily connect to there information evidence-based programs and health professionals they need to live their healthiest, happiest and most productive life. With award-winning and innovative frictionless technologies, scientifically validated clinical protocols and best-in-class coaching tools, Sharecare helps providers, employers and health insurance companies effectively scale outcomes-based health and wellness solutions across their entire populations.
Sharecare Berlin has been growing organically, from collective of friends of friends to a dynamic, multi-skilled, international team of developers and engineers with a great passion for the latest technologies, AI systems, and professional but flexible IT solutions. We are ambitious, proactive, hand-on and result – oriented. For us it’s not just about technology, but also creativity and craft. We are always looking for people that value the opportunity to have fun on the job, work hard, and make a difference in the lived of others through their work every day!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Research web technologies and frameworks
- Share technical and UI knowledge within web team
- Explain web considerations and limitations to product and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain both public and internal web app.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in Germany would be advantageous.
Knowledge and Experience
- Solid understanding of modern JS (syntax, modules, toolchain etc.) and React in particular
- Experience with functional and/or reactive programming
- Knowledge of and experience working with different browser rendering models
- Experience with workflow tools (Git, npm etc.)
- Good sense of UX considerations and best practices
- Some experience with data visualization
- Experience working with and/or maintaining large systems
- Experience in fixing bugs and optimizing across different browsers.
What we can offer you
- Be part of a dynamic, international and talented team
- The opportunity to get deeply involved in the research and development of our products
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, cross-team collaborations and short and open channels of communication
- The chance to learn and grow with regular in-office tech training sessions and participation in conferences
- A generous perks and benefit program for all employees
- Snacks and drinks available in our office kitchen.